How do i remix a hip hop/rapp song?

Home :: Producer tips and DAW information :: How do i remix a hip hop/rapp song?Reply
How do i remix a hip hop/rapp song?
Posted on: 25.04.2013 by Marylee Zaic
Hey im a new dj/producer and i want some tips for how to remix a hip hop/rapp song.

I use virtual dj but because i cant afford abelton or tractor and im only 18 and still in school.

here is a link to the song i want to remix, i dont want to totaly rewanp it but maybe put some glitch or electro house in there.

Thanks for helping :D
Marylee Zaic
Hey im a new dj/producer and i want some tips for how to remix a hip hop/rapp song.

I use virtual dj but because i cant afford abelton or tractor and im only 18 and still in school.

here is a link to the song i want to remix, i dont want to totaly rewanp it but maybe put some glitch or electro house in there.

Thanks for helping :D
Augustina Zulu
Usually it's done by grabbing an acapella for the track and putting it over your own beat. I don't believe they did acapellas for Lyricist Lounge though cause a lot of that album was recorded live. You could just throw the full track into your DAW and see how far you get. If you just want to put in a few glitchy stabs you may be able to work with it

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy