My new song! I would love some feedback.

Home :: Producer tips and DAW information :: My new song! I would love some feedback.Reply
My new song! I would love some feedback.
Posted on: 22.04.2013 by Thomas Nytes
http://soundcloud.com/ormick/gears-free-dl

^ Thats the link to the song. If anyone is willing to give me feedback on its production that would be fantastic. If you want, send me a link to your stuff and I will surely listen to yours as well.
Thomas Nytes
http://soundcloud.com/ormick/gears-free-dl

^ Thats the link to the song. If anyone is willing to give me feedback on its production that would be fantastic. If you want, send me a link to your stuff and I will surely listen to yours as well.
Tobias Merrills
Thats pretty rough there johney.
I loved the sample you used. I wish you did more tiny manipulations to add a bit more spice. like little drum fills or use of a big reverb. A little build, like a reverse hat into the drop would make it more obvious where were going into it because it feels kinda sudden. I like the snare sound a lot, the kick could use some more fattening.
Otherwise good direction your going in. Keep at it!
Augustine Mitzen
drum samples are too punchy and don't go with the intro and the pattern feels really stiff. They need some variation, and the wobbles don't really go with anything at all,
Zulma Ramji
i like it man - really good job! The only thing i would suggest is trying to play with drums/kick - try reverse snares before ever second kick for example or have have very quick drum roll. Felt drums needed some more movement and variety in the pattern. but other than that very good!
Freddie Farringer
What's up man, I thought it had good structure but was a little bit redundant and felt like vocals ran on, it be cool if you could split them up. Or accent them with some wobbles.. Also I listened to it on a tablet. But I didn't hear any sub wobbles until the very end, and I liked those lower frequency wobbles. But good shit man

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy