Question regarding ABLETON!

Home :: Producer tips and DAW information :: Question regarding ABLETON!Reply
Question regarding ABLETON!
Posted on: 17.05.2013 by Iluminada Vandevoort
Sup fellow music producers!

I'm creating a tech house track, and I have a decent crash set up but it just ends too early. I want the pumping effect to last longer (you guys know what I'm talking about, the extended crash to set the mood for the "drop" in tech house genres), any ideas?

I don't want to pick another crash sample, I like the sound of the one I have but it just ends a tad bit early. Any help is much appreciated!
Iluminada Vandevoort
Sup fellow music producers!

I'm creating a tech house track, and I have a decent crash set up but it just ends too early. I want the pumping effect to last longer (you guys know what I'm talking about, the extended crash to set the mood for the "drop" in tech house genres), any ideas?

I don't want to pick another crash sample, I like the sound of the one I have but it just ends a tad bit early. Any help is much appreciated!
Brunilda Kora
Set warp mode to Complex pro, and then hit the /2 or x2 button until it's at the length you want...
Rodolfo Oriol
If you haven't already, just copy the first 1-2 sec of the sample and duplicate it like 4 times and then put the tail after it. If it's too long just fade with the faders option in the channel.
Nedra Fresneda
Add some reverb or stretch (warp) the sample.

Moved to Music Production since it's not an Ableton specific question.

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy