How to make the electro swoosh cutoff sound?

Home :: Producer tips and DAW information :: How to make the electro swoosh cutoff sound?Reply
How to make the electro swoosh cutoff sound?
Posted on: 28.05.2013 by Suzann Hvezda
Hi everyone,

I was wondering what sound or instrument is used to make that swoosh cutoff sound of the vocal in zedd's remix of lady gaga marry the evening . The cutoff sound i'm talking about occurs around 1:27-1:29

Thanks!
Suzann Hvezda
Hi everyone,

I was wondering what sound or instrument is used to make that swoosh cutoff sound of the vocal in zedd's remix of lady gaga marry the evening . The cutoff sound i'm talking about occurs around 1:27-1:29

Thanks!
Suzann Hvezda
Yeah haha, i was trying to do that with traktor, but it didnt sound smooth. I know there was an effect similar to this on vdj but i forget the name.
Tera Baragan
It just sounds like he reversed it on a turntable or something. and then filtered it down.
Suzann Hvezda
Thanks for the advice, still having a hard time figuring it out, but im messing around with it.
Rodolfo Oriol
I'm not 100% on this, but I've seen people use Dblue Glitch for those kind of effects. I believe the "tape stop" effect is the one that does the trick. Dblue glitch is very popular amongst producers. http://togeostudios.com/ts-blog/free...ee-vst-effect/

PS: The VST is free too.

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy