Which Should I Chose NI Maschine MK2 or the NI Mikro MK2?

Home :: Producer tips and DAW information :: Which Should I Chose NI Maschine MK2 or the NI Mikro MK2?Reply
Which Should I Chose NI Maschine MK2 or the NI Mikro MK2?
Posted on: 15.06.2013 by Wilbert Walborn
i want to get into producing music and im believeing about buying a midi controller from Native Instruments. Either the NI Maschine MK2 or the NI Mikro MK2, so my question is which one should i get that is the best for producing music [ and also to use as a controller to dj with].

KiK Me Dj DoIn' BaD

Tweet Me @DjDoInBaD
Ervin Calvery
Originally Posted by BiggChev
Where's Botstein??

Full Maschine all day. They both use the same software but there's less dicking around with SHIFT+ functions on the full Maschine. If you want to save some coin look at a used MK1 (full of course).

Full MK2--->Full MKI--->Micro MKII--->Micro MKII
I was at Shiftee and Dieselboy's show at the Gramercy Theatre!

Definitely go for the full Maschine.
Wilbert Walborn
i want to get into producing music and im believeing about buying a midi controller from Native Instruments. Either the NI Maschine MK2 or the NI Mikro MK2, so my question is which one should i get that is the best for producing music [ and also to use as a controller to dj with].

KiK Me Dj DoIn' BaD

Tweet Me @DjDoInBaD
Ervin Calvery
Originally Posted by BiggChev
Where's Botstein??

Full Maschine all day. They both use the same software but there's less dicking around with SHIFT+ functions on the full Maschine. If you want to save some coin look at a used MK1 (full of course).

I was at Shiftee and Dieselboy's show at the Gramercy Theatre!

Definitely go for the full Maschine.
Sydney Lashway
Where's Botstein??

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy