Analog Bass Equalisation (I think)?

Home :: Producer tips and DAW information :: Analog Bass Equalisation (I think)?Reply
Analog Bass Equalisation (I think)?
Posted on: 25.06.2013 by Richie Upjohn
As this is my first post on the community I'll introduce myself a bit.

I am Filantrooper. An irremediable music addict since I was a kid, bass player in a band and guitar player when there is need to. Lately I bought my first midi controllers a Launchpad and a nanokontrol2 and I am making my first (and by now simple ) tracks. Oh and I'm not a native speaker so correct me if I make mistakes

Being that said, here is my question: I want to implement a bassline to one of my tracks and I know how to record it and all that stuff... but I seem not to find out how to get the sound right. I'd like it to sound like the intro bassline used by Koan Sound in "Meanwhile, In The Future". My bass is a Cort Artisan B4 and the amplifier is a Roland Micro Cube Bass RX. Anyone knows some trick to make it sound a bit like the one on the track by Koan Sound?

Richie Upjohn
As this is my first post on the community I'll introduce myself a bit.

I am Filantrooper. An irremediable music addict since I was a kid, bass player in a band and guitar player when there is need to. Lately I bought my first midi controllers a Launchpad and a nanokontrol2 and I am making my first (and by now simple ) tracks. Oh and I'm not a native speaker so correct me if I make mistakes

Being that said, here is my question: I want to implement a bassline to one of my tracks and I know how to record it and all that stuff... but I seem not to find out how to get the sound right. I'd like it to sound like the intro bassline used by Koan Sound in "Meanwhile, In The Future". My bass is a Cort Artisan B4 and the amplifier is a Roland Micro Cube Bass RX. Anyone knows some trick to make it sound a bit like the one on the track by Koan Sound?

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy