Maschine Mk 1 Vs Mk2

Home :: Producer tips and DAW information :: Maschine Mk 1 Vs Mk2Reply
Maschine Mk 1 Vs Mk2
Posted on: 25.06.2013 by Sonja Roybal
It looks like the going rate for used MK1's is about $300. Are the MK2's twice as nice? It looks like the sample library for the MK2 is bigger. Would those samples be available when I register the MK1? What about Massive and Elements?
Ervin Calvery
Originally Posted by b1sh0p
I'm going to jump on it, but make the guy sit with me (local buy obviously) while I register the software before I pay. I've read about too many people getting screwed over.
That's probably a good idea.
Sonja Roybal
Originally Posted by botstein
Yes, I prefer the MK2.

Nope, other than the hardware, Maschine is exactly the same and every update since release has been free. You won't be missing any samples if you have a legit license to the Maschine software.

Yes.
Good to know. I found an MK1 for $250. I'm going to jump on it, but make the guy sit with me (local buy obviously) while I register the software before I pay. I've read about too many people getting screwed over.
Ervin Calvery
It looks like the going rate for used MK1's is about $300. Are the MK2's twice as nice?
Yes, I prefer the MK2.

It looks like the sample library for the MK2 is bigger.
Nope, other than the hardware, Maschine is exactly the same and every update since release has been free. You won't be missing any samples if you have a legit license to the Maschine software.

Would those samples be available when I register the MK1? What about Massive and Elements?
Yes.
Sonja Roybal
It looks like the going rate for used MK1's is about $300. Are the MK2's twice as nice? It looks like the sample library for the MK2 is bigger. Would those samples be available when I register the MK1? What about Massive and Elements?
Ervin Calvery
I'm going to jump on it, but make the guy sit with me (local buy obviously) while I register the software before I pay. I've read about too many people getting screwed over.
That's probably a good idea.
Sonja Roybal
Originally Posted by botstein
Yes, I prefer the MK2.

Yes.
Good to know. I found an MK1 for $250. I'm going to jump on it, but make the guy sit with me (local buy obviously) while I register the software before I pay. I've read about too many people getting screwed over.
Ervin Calvery
It looks like the going rate for used MK1's is about $300. Are the MK2's twice as nice?
Yes, I prefer the MK2.

It looks like the sample library for the MK2 is bigger.

Would those samples be available when I register the MK1? What about Massive and Elements?
Yes.

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy