Reason 7, audio and mixer is worth consideration

Home :: Producer tips and DAW information :: Reason 7, audio and mixer is worth considerationReply
Reason 7, audio and mixer is worth consideration
Posted on: 26.06.2013 by Jeannine Drobney
I recently upgraded to Reason 7 from Reason 5 and I am very impressed. The sound coming out of the SSL modeled mixer is so crisp and punchy that I can help but believe I may be coming back to where I started learning production. The parallel channel feature with eq among other parameters distinguish the sound coming out. The audio in with baby recycle creates rex files easily for use within octo rex, nnxt sampler, kong, etc....

Does anybody find the new reason to be a more competent tool and or have resources that help them learn the new upgrade? I hope to post some of the various tutorials i have come across that are helpful for the new features, especially the parallel channel feature.
Jeannine Drobney
I recently upgraded to Reason 7 from Reason 5 and I am very impressed. The sound coming out of the SSL modeled mixer is so crisp and punchy that I can help but believe I may be coming back to where I started learning production. The parallel channel feature with eq among other parameters distinguish the sound coming out. The audio in with baby recycle creates rex files easily for use within octo rex, nnxt sampler, kong, etc....

Does anybody find the new reason to be a more competent tool and or have resources that help them learn the new upgrade? I hope to post some of the various tutorials i have come across that are helpful for the new features, especially the parallel channel feature.

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy