How can i compose remix?

Home :: Producer tips and DAW information :: How can i compose remix?Reply
How can i compose remix?
Posted on: 23.06.2013 by Nikia Sila
my english not enough watch to tutorial becuase of i can not understand tutorials.

am new on ableton live and i have one midi controller and i know most of the audio effects, like looper, auto filter etc.. but i cant compose any music/remix.

i want to do remix but i can not do. i dont know how to do. can someone lead the way or give any trick for that.

how can i do?(remix)
i asked remix because look alike easy for beginner.(am i right?)

please everyone, write something.

thanks for reading and sorry for my english.
Gisele Engstrand
Originally Posted by zebland
my english not enough watch to tutorial becuase of i can not understand tutorials.

am new on ableton live and i have one midi controller and i know most of the audio effects, like looper, auto filter etc.. but i cant compose any music/remix.

i want to do remix but i can not do. i dont know how to do. can someone lead the way or give any trick for that.

how can i do?(remix)

Depending on your skill level and history with music it might be easy or hard.

I would start by getting the sample's such as Voice, Drums, and Synths. DJ Tech Tools just wrote an article about this (http://www.djranking s.com/2013/06/2...ction-contests)

I would start off by making a drum beat and a chord progression.

Hope this helps!

Feel free to reply!
Nikia Sila

how can i do?(remix)

Dannie Dimora
Hello.
Let's start from the beginning, what song would you like to make a remix of?

Also, what kind of midi controller do you have? a DJing controller with round big wheels or a piano-style controller?
Berta Baie
i would go to beatport and take a look at the remix competitions they have there. Even if you don't win its valuable experience, plus they give you a lot of the stems you need to do the job properly.
Gisele Engstrand

how can i do?(remix)

I would start by getting the sample's such as Voice, Drums, and Synths. DJ Tech Tools just wrote an article about this (http://www.djranking s.com/2013/06/2...ction-contests)

Hope this helps!

Feel free to reply!
Gisele Engstrand

how can i do?(remix)

Hope this helps!

Feel free to reply!

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy