New track , Minimal tech house

Home :: Producer tips and DAW information :: New track , Minimal tech houseReply
New track , Minimal tech house
Posted on: 25.07.2013 by Linnie Oppel
Hello everyone!
just finished a new tune , its kind of minimal tech house i guess.. i tried to mix it down as much as i could but i guess i still have some problems there.. any feedback and suggestions would be awesome!
plus i notice the waveform is so harsh.. i guess its somehow have to do with the mixing.. any help would be a bless!
enjoy!
Thanks for any replies!

soundcloud.com/liorlior1221/iceteatime-check/s-5jw2o

Lior
Linnie Oppel
Hello everyone!
just finished a new tune , its kind of minimal tech house i guess.. i tried to mix it down as much as i could but i guess i still have some problems there.. any feedback and suggestions would be awesome!
plus i notice the waveform is so harsh.. i guess its somehow have to do with the mixing.. any help would be a bless!
enjoy!
Thanks for any replies!

soundcloud.com/liorlior1221/iceteatime-check/s-5jw2o

Lior
Linnie Oppel
Thank you guys very much! Took to My attention!
Tobias Merrills
your waveform might be harsh because of all the bass and subbass action going on. Not that its a bad thing.
Do you master it yourself? Would be nice if the top end had a little more precedence in the track.
Thats all ill say for mixing.
As far as musicallity and composition it could use a little more melodic ideas to carry me over 6 minutes of 4 to the floor. I like tech house too but this is a tad to repetitive for my taste. Or maybe its super minimal and i just dont get it.
Janyce Henningson
Just had a listen and I believe the mix sounds fine mate, everything seems clear to me - it could do with mastering to up the volume and I don't know if that would cause problems but the waveform looks ok to me, but then again I know nothing about mastering...

Decent track as well

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy