Krewella Acapella's

Krewella Acapella's
Posted on: 27.01.2013 by Nickolas Weschler
Does anybody know where I can find any of their acapella's???

Thanks
Freddie Tungol
Originally Posted by antifmradio
there is no a capella.
Youd need to get it directly from them.

Ill hit them up tomorrow evening . I had a nice discussion with Nitrous Oxide earlier today.
Great guy. Sent me a new release, and i played it on the live show this afternoon.

Ill let ya know
there is an acapella.. i have it. i downloaded it from http://www.acapellas4u.co.uk/
you have to register for that site. i found there an studio quality acapella.
Libbie Orion
Originally Posted by SCHIES
Hi Antifmradio, Do you believe it's possible for me to get a copy of Krewella's Acapella "Alive" as well? I was actually looking around just yesterday for the acapella and it's funny that I came across this topic on the community . (Thanks Kadeunit lol) This idea came to mind for a new mashup that I believe would work well with that acapella. I've done several mashups already which can be found here: www.soundcloud.com/djschies If you can get a hold of it please let me know. Thanks!
this message is being posted for any future similar requests of the same ^^

Guys. You really need to understand that on a professionally produced track, with vocals, that vocalist is part of the track
and is NOT going to freely give out that vocal track or just the a Capella out just to anyone.
usually if you dont have a good reputation, or rather none at all, for hte most part, they arent even going to reply to your request.

The way things are working now is that yea, they are discussing sending me the track in question (not the song but just the track) however there is a lot at play in the background towards the "legitimacy of its use" is what it all boils down to.

Just a heads up for additional requests but it does not mean you cant try and contact them yourselves for the vocal samples.
Nickolas Weschler
contact made.
not going to be that easy to just snag it from them.

Do me a favor and shoot me any other remixes, works you have done.
I can understand them questioning it, its just that they want to make sure its for a legit reason of use.

not just some way of getting the (pella) out into the internet Hence why you cant find it already
Best would be to just check out my soundcloud page ... www.soundcloud.com/kadeunit
I just started the piano roll for alive too I can show you if You want too
Nickolas Weschler
Does anybody know where I can find any of their acapella's???

Thanks
Francis Barao
Does anyone know where I can get the live for the evening acapella? Hook me up plz!
Britt Roback
yes i got it from that site too. Just register and their admin will register you in a couple of days. You can then download so many in a month.
Freddie Tungol
there is no a capella.

Ill hit them up tomorrow evening . I had a nice discussion with Nitrous Oxide earlier today.
Great guy. Sent me a new release, and i played it on the live show this afternoon.

Ill let ya know
there is an acapella.. i have it. i downloaded it from http://www.acapellas4u.co.uk/
you have to register for that site. i found there an studio quality acapella.
Robbyn Pignotti
I might be a little late on this. But I just saw the acapella track on iTunes last evening .
Nickolas Weschler
I pm'ed you my email address
Libbie Orion
Originally Posted by SCHIES
Hi Antifmradio, Do you believe it's possible for me to get a copy of Krewella's Acapella "Alive" as well? I was actually looking around just yesterday for the acapella and it's funny that I came across this topic on the community . (Thanks Kadeunit lol) This idea came to mind for a new mashup that I believe would work well with that acapella. I've done several mashups already which can be found here: www.soundcloud.com/djschies If you can get a hold of it please let me know. Thanks!
this message is being posted for any future similar requests of the same ^^

Guys. You really need to understand that on a professionally produced track, with vocals, that vocalist is part of the track
and is NOT going to freely give out that vocal track or just the a Capella out just to anyone.
usually if you dont have a good reputation, or rather none at all, for hte most part, they arent even going to reply to your request.

The way things are working now is that yea, they are discussing sending me the track in question (not the song but just the track) however there is a lot at play in the background towards the "legitimacy of its use" is what it all boils down to.

Just a heads up for additional requests but it does not mean you cant try and contact them yourselves for the vocal samples.
Latrina Prude
Nickolas Weschler
thanks a bunch man.. I love the vocals. Its a great song.
Libbie Orion
Thanks
ill send over the link. Give them time. Im sure they will have to do the whole contemplation thing

LAst time i wanted to remix somes track using their 'pella, i had to send over a whole conceptual idea.
Some people just want that first hand. Lets see where it goes man
Nickolas Weschler
contact made.

I can understand them questioning it, its just that they want to make sure its for a legit reason of use.

not just some way of getting the (pella) out into the internet Hence why you cant find it already
Best would be to just check out my soundcloud page ... www.soundcloud.com/kadeunit
I just started the piano roll for alive too I can show you if You want too
Libbie Orion
contact made.

Nickolas Weschler
That would be sick, thanks man!
Libbie Orion
there is no a capella.

Ill let ya know
Nickolas Weschler
Really?? I ve been searching everywhere an acapella for for "Alive". I wanna make a remix of it and that be great if you could get it!
Libbie Orion
you talking about the dubstep group?

If youd like, i can chat them up a bit.
Been talking to them for a bit already on other topics

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy