How to make Arty's Piano Lead

Home :: Producer tips and DAW information :: How to make Arty's Piano LeadReply
How to make Arty's Piano Lead
Posted on: 22.11.2013 by Henrietta Dortch
Hey guys,
I am curious if anyone has any advice on how to make the lead Arty likes to use, like in this song, at 1:44 https://soundcloud.com/artyofficial/...e-premier-arty

It sounds like a piano with a lot of reverb, but i have played with it and there's a lot more to it.

I've seen one tutorial that just loads up a nexus patch, and I'm not a big nexus fan, so i don't plan on shelling out just for this sound. I thought you guys might have some advice.... I have komplete 9, sylenth1, and the waves plugins, so if that helps with what i have to make it, there ya go.

Thanks!

Steve
Henrietta Dortch
Hey guys,
I am curious if anyone has any advice on how to make the lead Arty likes to use, like in this song, at 1:44 https://soundcloud.com/artyofficial/...e-premier-arty

It sounds like a piano with a lot of reverb, but i have played with it and there's a lot more to it.

I've seen one tutorial that just loads up a nexus patch, and I'm not a big nexus fan, so i don't plan on shelling out just for this sound. I thought you guys might have some advice.... I have komplete 9, sylenth1, and the waves plugins, so if that helps with what i have to make it, there ya go.

Thanks!

Steve
Hellen Mindrup
Good work.
Henrietta Dortch
Actually may have figured it out.
Opened the giant in Kontakt, made a sharpish piano
Open up ableton's reverb, about 50% dry/wet, 4 second decay time, down on the reflect a but, and you MUST crank the Presley up all the way.
Then add a simple delayc set both sides to 2, dry wet about 20-40 depending on your taste, and feedback like 30%. Pretty good sound. EQ doesn't hurt at all
Tobias Merrills
You must pay 500$ and get omnisphere VST. Thats how. He said it himself in an interview i watched a while back
Hellen Mindrup
It probably consists of a few layers, this is one of those times where it becomes useful to know your instruments so you can have a fair idea as to which direction to head in when it comes to making the sound from scratch.

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy