Progressive House

Progressive House
Posted on: 15.10.2013 by Alene Kalush
Hey DJTT, I haven't made a thread for a LONG time! I haven't been able to do any DJ'ing or production lately because of school. I just started my Freshman year of highschool so I got a LOT of work put on me :/ but I had some free time last evening and started working on a new song a I would say I have done a pretty decent intro but I need to do a lot more to it But yeah I'm starting to make Progressive house rather than dubstep.lol so here is my new tune

https://soundcloud.com/c0mpl3x/descendents-wip-clip
Alycia Niederriter
Originally Posted by grazz16
But if u want to attack me for it thats pretty amusing.
Woah. Since when was I attacking you? Shit. Don't flip the table.
Berta Baie
Originally Posted by Daily Crisis
Traditionally it is under 130 BPM and around 128BPM, however, this is music. Musicians do whatever the fuck they want in their own style so deal with it
"Deal with it" and "get a grip" for pointing out something obvious? lol ok moving on from this thread, because i couldn't possibly care less about this, i was merely pointing out the fact that that hater was an idiot. But if u want to attack me for it thats pretty amusing.
Alycia Niederriter
Just want to comment on the comment actually. That guy is a complete idiot. Progressive house is almost never above 130bpm, anything over that is trance. So yeah, don't listen to that guy lol
Traditionally it is under 130 BPM and around 128BPM, however, this is music. Musicians do whatever the fuck they want in their own style so deal with it
Gladys Klinkhamer
Just want to comment on the comment actually. That guy is a complete idiot. Progressive house is almost never above 130bpm, anything over that is trance. So yeah, don't listen to that guy lol
Dude! WTF are you answering like that?
Get a grip.
Alene Kalush
Hey DJTT, I haven't made a thread for a LONG time! I haven't been able to do any DJ'ing or production lately because of school. I just started my Freshman year of highschool so I got a LOT of work put on me :/ but I had some free time last evening and started working on a new song a I would say I have done a pretty decent intro but I need to do a lot more to it But yeah I'm starting to make Progressive house rather than dubstep.lol so here is my new tune

https://soundcloud.com/c0mpl3x/descendents-wip-clip
Lilliana Perris
Bitch fight!!!!
Alycia Niederriter
But if u want to attack me for it thats pretty amusing.
Woah. Since when was I attacking you? Shit. Don't flip the table.
Berta Baie
Originally Posted by Daily Crisis
"Deal with it" and "get a grip" for pointing out something obvious? lol ok moving on from this thread, because i couldn't possibly care less about this, i was merely pointing out the fact that that hater was an idiot. But if u want to attack me for it thats pretty amusing.
Alycia Niederriter
Alene Kalush
Finished the Song https://soundcloud.com/c0mpl3x/descendents
Tera Baragan
Probably should try posting in the proper section
Gladys Klinkhamer
Dude! WTF are you answering like that?
Get a grip.
Berta Baie

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy