VCI-300 and Itch Question

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: VCI-300 and Itch QuestionReply
VCI-300 and Itch Question
Posted on: 27.07.2009 by Janna Alcozer
Hey guys

I'm about to make a purchase for a controller and I found a great deal on a used VCI-300 that I believe is swaying me that way. I've done my research and it seems that I'll be able to use this controller for Traktor (thank you DJTT). Though, I liked the idea of also being able to get a version of Serato as well and trying that out. And here comes my question - I only use mp3s, will Itch require me to do something other than drag and drop to play? I know that SSL requires that you have time-coded vinyl or cd's but this would pretty much wipe out a lot of the -300's appeal for me since I only use mp3s.
Janna Alcozer
Hey guys

I'm about to make a purchase for a controller and I found a great deal on a used VCI-300 that I believe is swaying me that way. I've done my research and it seems that I'll be able to use this controller for Traktor (thank you DJTT). Though, I liked the idea of also being able to get a version of Serato as well and trying that out. And here comes my question - I only use mp3s, will Itch require me to do something other than drag and drop to play? I know that SSL requires that you have time-coded vinyl or cd's but this would pretty much wipe out a lot of the -300's appeal for me since I only use mp3s.
Many Atia
mp3s are fine.

also, SSL actually doesn't require that you have time coded vinyl or cds... just a compatible piece of hardware, i.e. ssl-1, ssl-3, ttm-57, etc.

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy