Serato Itch

Serato Itch
Posted on: 08.03.2009 by Joel Jr.
Is there a way to use a midi keyboard with Serato itch?

Fizz
Sherika Lasee
Originally Posted by diezdiazgiant
Serato wants to bleed you of your money.
Personally I wish I knew about this closed system nonsense of theirs before I sank money into an ns7. Its terrible customer relations to give your consumers no options but what is spoon fed. I genuinely love my ns7 but this fucking disappointed me

Keep your head high man, basically right now you can still get something like any of the Korg Kaoss pads, or Pioneer EFX's, which both have 10 times the effects in serado, but as for controlling software effects maybe the new news with ableton means you'll be able to use VST's via: live which means a world of possibility's! (just hope its not a ton of cash for the "rewire plug in" or whateve...)
Sherika Lasee
Originally Posted by lifeloop
believeing of getting the vestax vfx 1.. is it worth it???

what/how do i connect the vestax vfx 1 to the vci 300?
it's currently the only way to enable the effects in itch, which sucks cause i believe the Kontrol X1 lay out is way better..plus you've dropped a lot of cash on the controller just for ITCH (&they've already made commission). I understand having to buy the soundcard (since there softwares downloadable free), but with the effects controllers it's just a way for them to make you buy there choice product (to make more of that commi$$ion.)

oh & im 99% sure the vfx just connects to your USB port.
Joel Jr.
Is there a way to use a midi keyboard with Serato itch?

Fizz
Sherika Lasee
Originally Posted by diezdiazgiant
Personally I wish I knew about this closed system nonsense of theirs before I sank money into an ns7. Its terrible customer relations to give your consumers no options but what is spoon fed. I genuinely love my ns7 but this fucking disappointed me

Keep your head high man, basically right now you can still get something like any of the Korg Kaoss pads, or Pioneer EFX's, which both have 10 times the effects in serado, but as for controlling software effects maybe the new news with ableton means you'll be able to use VST's via: live which means a world of possibility's! (just hope its not a ton of cash for the "rewire plug in" or whateve...)
Rebbecca Fennell
Al Henger
yeah, but technically you have 1 less occupied due to built in soundcard.... that is if you use that one.
Randell Burfeind
thanks a lot!!

so 2 usb ports r gonna b occupied.. 1 by the vci 300 and the other by the vfx 1..
Sherika Lasee
Originally Posted by lifeloop

it's currently the only way to enable the effects in itch, which sucks cause i believe the Kontrol X1 lay out is way better..plus you've dropped a lot of cash on the controller just for ITCH (&they've already made commission). I understand having to buy the soundcard (since there softwares downloadable free), but with the effects controllers it's just a way for them to make you buy there choice product (to make more of that commi$$ion.)

oh & im 99% sure the vfx just connects to your USB port.
Randell Burfeind

Yuonne Cauthron
Nope. the VCI-100 is not an ITCH device.
Savannah Genovese
Hey, what about vci-100 se and serato itch [connected is it possible?]. Thanx.
Yuonne Cauthron
This question is asked quite often. You need a "standard" controller to control the main features of Itch. Like for example the VCI-300.

they do NOT support a 3rd non-standard controller in itch. Sorry.

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy