Serato users can now share FX Combos as .xml

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: Serato users can now share FX Combos as .xmlReply
Serato users can now share FX Combos as .xml
Posted on: 09.04.2010 by Irwin Ney
Maaaan! i wish traktor had this feature, we could create a nice DJTT library of FXs...

DJ FX - Sharing Effects

You can share new effects that you have created using Edit Mode with your friends. When you save an effect, it will be saved in the Music\ScratchLive\Effects folder with a .xml file extension. If you give the xml file to your friends and place it in their
Music\ScratchLive\Effects folder, they can use your effect on their computer.

There will be anything developed like this to Traktor?
Irwin Ney
Maaaan! i wish traktor had this feature, we could create a nice DJTT library of FXs...

DJ FX - Sharing Effects

You can share new effects that you have created using Edit Mode with your friends. When you save an effect, it will be saved in the Music\ScratchLive\Effects folder with a .xml file extension. If you give the xml file to your friends and place it in their
Music\ScratchLive\Effects folder, they can use your effect on their computer.

There will be anything developed like this to Traktor?
Irwin Ney
From what I see the new Serato FX Plugin from v2 allows you to build Super Knobs with multiple functions and multiple "engage times", like we do with Bomes Midi Translator.
Then we can share this combo with our friends by .xml files.
I'm right? Or I complete misunderstood this new feature?
Xavier Emanuels
Theres a thread somewhere about good Traktor FX combo's

Also theres nothing stopping DJTT from having a thread for Serato xml files, were not just a bunch of Serato users... heck i don't even use Traktor anymore, ableton 8 + m4l ftw
Julissa Serrone
can't we map effects presets? I guess we would loose a dedicated button though --- would be neat to have it as a drop down!
=O

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy