Serato & Traktor X1 Midimapping

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: Serato & Traktor X1 MidimappingReply
Serato & Traktor X1 Midimapping
Posted on: 25.09.2011 by America Caffrey
i recently switched from traktor to serato, i have trade my traktor setup (vci 100, audio2dj, pioneerhdj1000) for cdj 800 and sl1 box and i got left traktor x1...
i already mapped X1 as my other Deck 1, with play rewind pitch + -, but i can't find where to map the pitch fader
any help or solution
thanks
Tatum Ansaldo
Originally Posted by DeeJayIvan
pitch control can definitely be mapped, when you are creating your mapping make sure you are in Internal mode and you'll see the pitch fader either to the left or the right of the deck display, depending which deck you are trying to map.
What he said, but also...

Originally Posted by Hoodless
Why dont you use the CDJs pitch fader ?
What he said.
America Caffrey
i recently switched from traktor to serato, i have trade my traktor setup (vci 100, audio2dj, pioneerhdj1000) for cdj 800 and sl1 box and i got left traktor x1...
i already mapped X1 as my other Deck 1, with play rewind pitch + -, but i can't find where to map the pitch fader
any help or solution
thanks
Tatum Ansaldo
Originally Posted by DeeJayIvan
pitch control can definitely be mapped, when you are creating your mapping make sure you are in Internal mode and you'll see the pitch fader either to the left or the right of the deck display, depending which deck you are trying to map.
What he said, but also...

Originally Posted by Hoodless
What he said.
Vernie Beharry
^ Yeah. . what he said.
Kelli Weithers
pitch control can definitely be mapped, when you are creating your mapping make sure you are in Internal mode and you'll see the pitch fader either to the left or the right of the deck display, depending which deck you are trying to map. I created a mapping for myself to play both decks on internal mode which has been working out great for gigs where no proper 1200/CDJ's are supplied, can share if you're interested.
Cristian Carmona
i dont believe the pitch fader can be mapped. But who knows I dont play too much with internal mode.
Dione Haimes

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy