Midi Mapping in ITCH

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: Midi Mapping in ITCHReply
Midi Mapping in ITCH
Posted on: 20.07.2011 by Dannielle Puroll
i know i know it cant be done....

but it can as shown here about a month ago:

http://www.djranking s.com/2010/06/1...ers-with-itch/

What i'm wondering is: Can I map buttons on my main Itch Hardware (in this case an NS6) to do functions other than the one's they are designed for?

specifically: i have no need for a sync button, can i reset the two sync buttons on my NS6 to control the hotkeys of my choice?

I understand I could get an extra unit and map it according to the instructions on the article above, but I want to avoid an extra box and just want to change the functions of the buttons that I am currently not using.
Tatum Ansaldo
Originally Posted by haze324
This is correct.
As is this.
Julissa Serrone
Originally Posted by fullenglishpint
You wouldn't be able to turn off the original function so unfortunately no, I don't believe it's possible.
This is correct.
Dannielle Puroll
i know i know it cant be done....

but it can as shown here about a month ago:

http://www.djranking s.com/2010/06/1...ers-with-itch/

What i'm wondering is: Can I map buttons on my main Itch Hardware (in this case an NS6) to do functions other than the one's they are designed for?

specifically: i have no need for a sync button, can i reset the two sync buttons on my NS6 to control the hotkeys of my choice?

I understand I could get an extra unit and map it according to the instructions on the article above, but I want to avoid an extra box and just want to change the functions of the buttons that I am currently not using.
Bernarda Gerritsen
Has anyone managed to map roll loops in itch - using bome?
Dannielle Puroll
ok, thanks for the prompt response.
Tatum Ansaldo
Originally Posted by haze324
This is correct.
As is this.
Julissa Serrone
Originally Posted by fullenglishpint
You wouldn't be able to turn off the original function so unfortunately no, I don't believe it's possible.
This is correct.
Tatum Ansaldo

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy