anyone using SL-1 with pentium B950?

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: anyone using SL-1 with pentium B950?Reply
anyone using SL-1 with pentium B950?
Posted on: 07.01.2012 by Sherry Nyblom
intel pentium duagl core B950 (2.1 ghz, 2mb cache, sandy bridge architecture ), anyone using it with SL-1, if so are there probmlems with it or is ot working perfectly?

Thanks in advance.
Sherry Nyblom
Originally Posted by Era 7
dunno man. i'm personally using an i3 with a SL3 but it should work as it beats the minimum requirements of serato. how good it works is another thing though. my concern is that it is a sandy bridge processor like the i3, i5 and i7 processors which are known to have problems with the SL1s USB1.1 interface. maybe somebody else knowns a better answer.
Ye, thats exactly the reason I'm asking, cause I'm about to go for that cpu if it works with sl-1 flawlessly. C2d cpus are kinda hard to find now so my options are pretty much limited.
Sherry Nyblom
intel pentium duagl core B950 (2.1 ghz, 2mb cache, sandy bridge architecture ), anyone using it with SL-1, if so are there probmlems with it or is ot working perfectly?

Thanks in advance.
Sherry Nyblom
Perfect. Thanks for reply guys
Vernie Beharry
Yeah. You should be fine. Got a few buddies running SSL with the SL-1 with those Intel B-processors. Adjust the USB buffer and latency as you need.
Cristian Carmona
you should be fine
Sherry Nyblom
Originally Posted by Era 7
dunno man. i'm personally using an i3 with a SL3 but it should work as it beats the minimum requirements of serato. how good it works is another thing though. my concern is that it is a sandy bridge processor like the i3, i5 and i7 processors which are known to have problems with the SL1s USB1.1 interface. maybe somebody else knowns a better answer.
Ye, thats exactly the reason I'm asking, cause I'm about to go for that cpu if it works with sl-1 flawlessly. C2d cpus are kinda hard to find now so my options are pretty much limited.
Tesha Freudenstein

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy