Recording Volume Levels

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: Recording Volume LevelsReply
Recording Volume Levels
Posted on: 08.09.2012 by William Muccio
Whenever i record out of ITCH with my NS6 the volume is just insanely low, i have the record level cranked out to nearly max, and the led indicators in my NS6 tell me its playing at its maximum level without clipping, yet whenever i play it back in itunes or any other player it is REALLY low, i have my master and booth levels at 12 o'clock.
William Muccio
Whenever i record out of ITCH with my NS6 the volume is just insanely low, i have the record level cranked out to nearly max, and the led indicators in my NS6 tell me its playing at its maximum level without clipping, yet whenever i play it back in itunes or any other player it is REALLY low, i have my master and booth levels at 12 o'clock.
William Muccio
the level in itch is nearly at max, i doubt turning it a little more will give me that much more volume, are you suggesting to turn on the master on the ns6?
Trista Karle
Adjust the record volume and should see the level indicator there adjust according the master volume on the ns6 can be off and still record in fact I do alot this way.

So yea adjust your record volume knob in the record box.

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy