Recording using Traktor and the 400 set up??

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQ :: Recording using Traktor and the 400 set up??Reply
Recording using Traktor and the 400 set up??
Posted on: 22.04.2012 by Fady Soliman
****UPDATE: I figured it out, didn't have a directory to save the recording to!! My bad!! LOL

I tired last evening to record my mix in Traktor but for some reason I keep on getting a pop-up saying that it is unable to record?

When the recorder is showing I get a reading on the level meters but when I hit record i get the pop-up.
Checked my settings and noticed there is no rec line to choose from but there is main out and monitor out. Even though nothing is set in choosing where to record from I am still getting signal to the recording meters???

Also I had it set to internal mixing not external.

Anyone get this working?? Would really suck if you can't record and play out at the same time.

Thanks!
Fady Soliman
****UPDATE: I figured it out, didn't have a directory to save the recording to!! My bad!! LOL

I tired last evening to record my mix in Traktor but for some reason I keep on getting a pop-up saying that it is unable to record?

When the recorder is showing I get a reading on the level meters but when I hit record i get the pop-up.
Checked my settings and noticed there is no rec line to choose from but there is main out and monitor out. Even though nothing is set in choosing where to record from I am still getting signal to the recording meters???

Also I had it set to internal mixing not external.

Anyone get this working?? Would really suck if you can't record and play out at the same time.

Thanks!

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy