just had a good old blast on my new 400

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQ :: just had a good old blast on my new 400Reply
just had a good old blast on my new 400
Posted on: 26.04.2012 by Nicola Oatts
hey fellow 400 buddy's... just had a good few hours mixing, just got the vci last Saturday ... i have noticed on deck b and d the volume faders and the eq knobs just don't feel as good as the opposite... like the smoothness ( resistance) kinda hard to explain.... anyways anyone else feel like there controller is the same .. or am i just being a weirdo lol
Nicola Oatts
hey fellow 400 buddy's... just had a good few hours mixing, just got the vci last Saturday ... i have noticed on deck b and d the volume faders and the eq knobs just don't feel as good as the opposite... like the smoothness ( resistance) kinda hard to explain.... anyways anyone else feel like there controller is the same .. or am i just being a weirdo lol
Nicola Oatts
that's the thing decks b and d feels like they have no stiffness to them.. plus this is 1st time i have really used it... its like someone has went mad with the faders.. maybe am just being to pirnickety (yes that's a word where i come from lol ) because i spent alot on a controller everything does what its meant to do
Fady Soliman
I feel the same but with certain knobs and faders. Usually this is because the unit is brand new and needs to be broken in a bit. Some of my knobs feel stiff and "sandy" feeling but after a while it went away.

Same thing happened with my S4. Lines A and B felt looser than C and D because I hardly used decks C and D.

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy