Jog FX reduce track volume

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQ :: Jog FX reduce track volumeReply
Jog FX reduce track volume
Posted on: 25.04.2012 by Duane Stugart
Received my VCI400 EGE when they first came out and coming from a numark mixdeck this thing is a BEAST! I have gigged with it for awhile now and absolutely love it! it does everything that i dreamed and more. the DJTT mono bag fits like a glove as well!

however the one trouble I have experienced his that when i am using the jog FX they slightly reduce the volume of the track. Am I the only one experiencing this?
Duane Stugart
Received my VCI400 EGE when they first came out and coming from a numark mixdeck this thing is a BEAST! I have gigged with it for awhile now and absolutely love it! it does everything that i dreamed and more. the DJTT mono bag fits like a glove as well!

however the one trouble I have experienced his that when i am using the jog FX they slightly reduce the volume of the track. Am I the only one experiencing this?
Duane Stugart
Thanks guys, very helpful as always!
Valery Ellick
Same thing happens with the S2... Try toying with the dry/wet or momentarily bumping up the gain when you're getting heavy on the Jog FX.
robin loo
any particular fx combination?

be aware that if there's eg a peak filter the volumen gets a little reduced cause of the filter

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy