Upset with my VCI right now, not connecting to Traktor

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQ :: Upset with my VCI right now, not connecting to TraktorReply
Upset with my VCI right now, not connecting to Traktor
Posted on: 26.04.2012 by Rebecca Kerber
When I turn on my VCI only the LED's to the C deck fader are lighting up. They are flickering and all of my cords are connected properly.

help please!

Originally Posted by itzsaga
I don't have any specific help for you BUT one thing to learn (as I'm sure a lot of us have) is NEVER rely on brand new gear for a gig. Yes we all expect the manufacturers to do a great job and most of the time they do however things happen.
Never rely on stuff that might break. Wow, thanks Captain Hindsight.

Your VCI shouldn't be doing that no matter what combination of cables you have plugged in, contact support.
Bessie Larr
Originally Posted by GullySwag
oh i have a wedding on Saturday too so any help would be awesome, thanks
I don't have any specific help for you BUT one thing to learn (as I'm sure a lot of us have) is NEVER rely on brand new gear for a gig. Yes we all expect the manufacturers to do a great job and most of the time they do however things happen.

Now a question, in the video I see no USB cable attached (maybe you're covering it with your hand) does it do the same with it plugged in? Maybe a video of it with Traktor settings open and you scrolling through each one would give us more to look at. Potentially seeing if something weird is setup.
Rebecca Kerber
When I turn on my VCI only the LED's to the C deck fader are lighting up. They are flickering and all of my cords are connected properly.

help please!
Rebecca Kerber
I'm emailing support back and forth right now. There is no need to the USB to be plugged in because something is internally wrong and/or has a short in it. And I do have a back up for Saturday but it's a Vextax Typhoon and not the most exciting controller lol

Originally Posted by itzsaga
Never rely on stuff that might break. Wow, thanks Captain Hindsight.

Your VCI shouldn't be doing that no matter what combination of cables you have plugged in, contact support.
Bessie Larr
Originally Posted by GullySwag

Now a question, in the video I see no USB cable attached (maybe you're covering it with your hand) does it do the same with it plugged in? Maybe a video of it with Traktor settings open and you scrolling through each one would give us more to look at. Potentially seeing if something weird is setup.
Rebecca Kerber
I tried reimporting mapping and no luck. It's a power issue i believe something is internally wrong. When the power is plugged in everything spazzes out
Nedra Fresneda
You tried reimporting (big buttons on the lower left of the prefs window) the mapping as well, right?
Rebecca Kerber
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS1g7...ature=youtu.be

two of the cue lights are one all the time then it spazzed out when i change it from jog-loop-cue
Nedra Fresneda
Did you try updating the drivers/firmware?
Rebecca Kerber
now everything is flashing on and off rapidly, traktor will connect but only briefly.

contact support has not responded to my message yet and i have a gig Saturday
ill post a video in a couple minutes
Rebecca Kerber

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy