VCI-400 EGE JOG WHEEL JUST BLINKING - Help

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQ :: VCI-400 EGE JOG WHEEL JUST BLINKING - HelpReply
VCI-400 EGE JOG WHEEL JUST BLINKING - Help
Posted on: 16.05.2012 by Xiomara Woolworth
my left jog wheel is just blinking and i can't activate any of the jog effects. it seems that the midi function that controls the echo freeze (tapping the jog wheel) is either permanently engaged or not able to be engaged. is anyone else having or have heard of this problem.
Xiomara Woolworth
my left jog wheel is just blinking and i can't activate any of the jog effects. it seems that the midi function that controls the echo freeze (tapping the jog wheel) is either permanently engaged or not able to be engaged. is anyone else having or have heard of this problem.
robin loo
i noticed that the sensitivity knobs move quite regularly when putting the vci in a bag or moving it.. so check them before you begin spinning
Xiomara Woolworth
ok so this was totally my sensitivity knob turned all the way up. this got me so frusterated. but now i know. THANKS FOR THE HELP.
Charlesetta Feltmann
I'm having the same problem , i tried fixing it by playing with the sensitivity knob but it doesn't work. Any advice ?
robin loo
check the sensitivity knobs at the left front of the unit..

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy