Do I have to reset tempo fader every time?

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQ :: Do I have to reset tempo fader every time?Reply
Do I have to reset tempo fader every time?
Posted on: 06.05.2012 by Rozanne Rafailov
Ok so everytime im loading traktor I have to reset the tempo fader to get the +8 range (with SHIFT and CENTER POSITION) is that right that i should have to do this everytime I open Traktor?
Fady Soliman
Originally Posted by Tonyrsemaan
So I had my first gig toevening and this tempo fader drove me nuts i really need help with this everytime I would use sync to sync a track and load the next track. I would have to use shift and center the tempo fader to get the tempo fader back into 8+ and it was such a pain in the ass!! This cant be normal please help me out with this it was a real pain!
i changed my fader to absolute at +/-8% then mapped the encoder knobs closest to the tempo faders for very fine adjustments. Works great now!
Rozanne Rafailov
Ok so everytime im loading traktor I have to reset the tempo fader to get the +8 range (with SHIFT and CENTER POSITION) is that right that i should have to do this everytime I open Traktor?
Fady Soliman
Originally Posted by Tonyrsemaan
So I had my first gig toevening and this tempo fader drove me nuts i really need help with this everytime I would use sync to sync a track and load the next track. I would have to use shift and center the tempo fader to get the tempo fader back into 8+ and it was such a pain in the ass!! This cant be normal please help me out with this it was a real pain!
i changed my fader to absolute at +/-8% then mapped the encoder knobs closest to the tempo faders for very fine adjustments. Works great now!
Marcene Ekong
Go into your config and change the fader from relative to absolute. I believe then it is gone!
Rozanne Rafailov
Ned Somerset
You should do it everytime you open traktor. Even just to make sure its on center.

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy