Template for VCI 400?

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQ :: Template for VCI 400?Reply
Template for VCI 400?
Posted on: 05.06.2012 by Hortencia Kasselman
Hey guys,

I own a regular VCI 400 and made a nice mapping on the weekend. I want to share it to the DJTT-community, but need to do some documentation before. I wonder if there is any template for the VCI, where I can enter commands I mapped to all the lovely buttons.

Traktorbible, Vestax and Google didn
Hortencia Kasselman
Hehe, I see.. well im pretty happy with mine atm and don
robin loo
Originally Posted by Ryukyu
I thought it was your controller here on the board.. I bought the VCI 400 from Murat.. wasn
Hortencia Kasselman
I thought it was your controller here on the board.. I bought the VCI 400 from Murat.. wasn
robin loo
Thought there might be some template. I had a nice pdf formular for my old Reloop DJIE where I could write notes to every button. That was much more comfortable imo..

Btw, I believe I bought your controller. You
Hortencia Kasselman
Thanks for the hint, but I didn
Hortencia Kasselman
Thought there might be some template. I had a nice pdf formular for my old Reloop DJIE where I could write notes to every button. That was much more comfortable imo..

Hortencia Kasselman
Hey guys,

I own a regular VCI 400 and made a nice mapping on the weekend. I want to share it to the DJTT-community, but need to do some documentation before. I wonder if there is any template for the VCI, where I can enter commands I mapped to all the lovely buttons.

Hortencia Kasselman
robin loo
Hortencia Kasselman
robin loo

Hortencia Kasselman
Hortencia Kasselman

Hortencia Kasselman
Hey guys,

Hortencia Kasselman
robin loo
Hortencia Kasselman
robin loo

Hortencia Kasselman
Jonathan Chiuchiolo
check out 12inchskins.com they have most controllers layered templates for photoshop and illustrator that you can download.
Hortencia Kasselman

robin loo
why not just take a high res pic from google?

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy