Is there some type of guide as to what buttons correspond to what "CC" comands?

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQ :: Is there some type of guide as to what buttons correspond to what "CC" comands?Reply
Is there some type of guide as to what buttons correspond to what "CC" comands?
Posted on: 05.06.2012 by Jacquetta Fluegel
I have a VCI400 EGE with the standard mapping that comes with it. I love the controller and everything that it does. There are just a few buttons that I would like to change, but its so hard for me to find out what it what on the controller setup and I keep messing shit up
Jacquetta Fluegel
I have a VCI400 EGE with the standard mapping that comes with it. I love the controller and everything that it does. There are just a few buttons that I would like to change, but its so hard for me to find out what it what on the controller setup and I keep messing shit up
Jacquetta Fluegel
Jacquetta Fluegel
Jacquetta Fluegel
Jacquetta Fluegel
Jacquetta Fluegel
Jacquetta Fluegel
Jacquetta Fluegel
Jacquetta Fluegel
Jacquetta Fluegel
Jacquetta Fluegel
Jacquetta Fluegel
Jacquetta Fluegel
Jacquetta Fluegel
Jacquetta Fluegel
Jacquetta Fluegel
Hortencia Kasselman
Yeah! Thank you for the pic, that is awesome man!
Jacquetta Fluegel
WOW thank you! This is pretty much exactly what I was looking for…

I'm sure they are the same, but are you sure these are the same commands on the Ean Golden Edition??

Thanks again. awesome
Fady Soliman
Nice!!! This makes it much easier!!!! THX
Leeanna Ayla

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy