Jog wheels red/no jogfx

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQ :: Jog wheels red/no jogfxReply
Jog wheels red/no jogfx
Posted on: 24.07.2012 by Dara Garciacastillo
Just received my VCI/400 and I simply love it. Everything is working beautifully except my jogfx. When my deck is set to CUE or Loop the jog wheels are lit blue. When switched to JogFX they turn red. If I adjust the L and R Touch Sensors to the right I can get the jog wheel to activate, but when touched they just blink on and off red. Plus the 4 JogFx modes do not work. What can do to fix this problem?
Cheers,
bPollen
Dara Garciacastillo
Just received my VCI/400 and I simply love it. Everything is working beautifully except my jogfx. When my deck is set to CUE or Loop the jog wheels are lit blue. When switched to JogFX they turn red. If I adjust the L and R Touch Sensors to the right I can get the jog wheel to activate, but when touched they just blink on and off red. Plus the 4 JogFx modes do not work. What can do to fix this problem?
Cheers,
bPollen
Brenna Welbes
Dara Garciacastillo
Yes! That did it Thanks for your help Bhajan.
Dara Garciacastillo
hmmm. Thanks again for your response. I have tried everything you stated in your last reply. I will dl Flashflooders mapping and see if that works
Cheers,
b
Brenna Welbes
Gosh man I dunno.

I'm at work right now so I can't confirm but I'm almost positive the jogs are supposed to blink when you're touching them(as a visual indicator). What I did was turn my sensors all the way up until they started blinking, then adjusted them back down until the blinking stopped. Also, you do have to have one of the 4 buttons below the jogs selected so it lights up in order for the FX to work.

Try using flashflooders mapping yet? Personally I believe it's way more useful than the original DJTT mapping...
http://maps.djranking s.com/mappings/166
Dara Garciacastillo
Imported the .tsi file twice and it just messed with the other mappings. (i.e. the play/pause buttons stopped working and the browse function started skipping tracks) hmmmm? Any other suggestions?
Dara Garciacastillo
Thank you for your reply! Yes, I am using Traktor 2.5
Ok. I will give it a shot. I have only imported it once. Thanks again for your help.
b
Brenna Welbes
Also, make sure you import the .tsi file TWICE.
Brenna Welbes
Are you using Traktor version 2.1.2 or higher?

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy