Pitch range display

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQ :: Pitch range displayReply
Pitch range display
Posted on: 16.08.2012 by Bobbie Scothern
Well - ive got a problem that traktor on screen doesnt show the full pitch range way. it only moves on the display very little, even if I change the pitch to 100% it moves only like 7% up and 7% down on the screen.

It responses correctly - so I get what I want from the controller, but the display is not fully used.
Bobbie Scothern
Well - ive got a problem that traktor on screen doesnt show the full pitch range way. it only moves on the display very little, even if I change the pitch to 100% it moves only like 7% up and 7% down on the screen.

It responses correctly - so I get what I want from the controller, but the display is not fully used.
Bobbie Scothern
second "cpu-based-tempo-problem" fixed - just had to tick "multicore use on cpu"
Bobbie Scothern
figured out myself - mapping under "tempoadjustment" set to direct instead of relative

next question: traktor 2.5 seems to fuck up the cpu drasticly that it starts to make strange tempo jumps. I had to go back to my old version of traktor to run it properly. any way we get an updated version of the EAN GOLDEN mapping?

+ the right side FX2/Decks buttons flash wrong. they both are luminated...

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy