Vestax VCI 400 Firmware 2.0 out

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQ :: Vestax VCI 400 Firmware 2.0 outReply
Vestax VCI 400 Firmware 2.0 out
Posted on: 12.08.2012 by Bobbie Scothern
The firmware update is out, is there a same option for the EGE?
Will the EGE be able to be used as a mixer?
Yang Dahms
Originally Posted by groovemixer
Would be nice to get a solid response from DJTT.
Big time.
Bobbie Scothern
The firmware update is out, is there a same option for the EGE?
Will the EGE be able to be used as a mixer?
Ethel Saracco
Here is the email response that I received from DJTT several days ago regarding the stand alone mixer firmware update:

The audio firmware update has been live for a while. Sorry, I probably wasn't clear before in that it's something Vestax did and works on both normal and SE models the same. You can find the download link to flash the new audio firmware on your SE here: http://www.vestax.com/v/products/det...86&parent_id=8

The audio firmware and midi firmware are separated so this won't effect the SE Midi. We just haven't written about it and covered it extensively yet because we are trying to get some firmware tweaks from Vestax and then will discuss everything when it's all ready in a post on the blog.

Hope this helps. Sorry again for the confusion. Thanks for your support of DJ Techtools, we appreciate it!

Regards,

Chris Lim // flashflooder
Bobbie Scothern
ye - I would like to see a more indepth-demonstration of the EGE...but I dont care anymore. Ill be able to try it out myself in 3-4 days. ))

Owner!
Julian Ispas
im getting my regular 400 tomorrow! so excited....update to 2.0 firmware will be the first thing i will do. man too bad i dont have any cdj's to mess around with
Nicola Oatts
i actually tweeted them about it .... didnt even get a response !!! fucking terrible .. still seeing ean messing around with the s2 and the s4... how about some videos of him roocking it with the vci ege!!!!
Yang Dahms
Originally Posted by groovemixer
Big time.
Bobbie Scothern
ye. Ill get my EGE in 6 days. Ill try out if the original firmware update would work on the unit
Fady Soliman

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy