one problem after another FML

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQ :: one problem after another FMLReply
one problem after another FML
Posted on: 08.09.2012 by Nicola Oatts
so decided to have a little mix sess today to find out my controller is being a dick!!!

vinyl mode is on but its like its off

when its in cue 1234 mode the light is constant red

when its in effects mode its blinking red and does fuck all!!

if i was to switch to c or d and back again the music on either deck a or b stops WTF?!!!

plus my in line fader is jumping around ( way to get another one sent to me so not so bad)

seriously though not been playing them allot just now because of work and that hardly been bloody used and every time i go to play them something else happens close to smashing them up!!! (jus kidding :P)

tried several times importing the mapping (twice) restarting my laptop and hee fucking haw

rant over

and if any one has had these problems and been able to resolve them feel free....
Nicola Oatts
so decided to have a little mix sess today to find out my controller is being a dick!!!

if i was to switch to c or d and back again the music on either deck a or b stops WTF?!!!

plus my in line fader is jumping around ( way to get another one sent to me so not so bad)

seriously though not been playing them allot just now because of work and that hardly been bloody used and every time i go to play them something else happens close to smashing them up!!! (jus kidding :P)

tried several times importing the mapping (twice) restarting my laptop and hee fucking haw

rant over

and if any one has had these problems and been able to resolve them feel free....
Nicola Oatts

rant over

Nicola Oatts

rant over

Nicola Oatts

rant over

Nicola Oatts

rant over

Nicola Oatts

rant over

Nicola Oatts

rant over

Nicola Oatts

rant over

Nicola Oatts

rant over

Nicola Oatts

rant over

Nicola Oatts

rant over

Nicola Oatts

rant over

Nicola Oatts

rant over

Nicola Oatts

rant over

Nicola Oatts

rant over

Nicola Oatts

rant over

Nicola Oatts

rant over

Nicola Oatts

rant over

Kellie Myrum
If you use multiple controllers beside VCI make sure to set midi In/Out port to each controller and it's mapping.
Brenna Welbes
In my experience, when the jog is blinking red in Jog FX mode, it's because my touch sensor knobs got bumped up too high...

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy