VCI-400 EGE with traktor 2.5

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQ :: VCI-400 EGE with traktor 2.5Reply
VCI-400 EGE with traktor 2.5
Posted on: 25.05.2012 by Leighann Kashat
How is it running for you guys?
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by basspenetrator
only bug i found: when using jog wheel FX: when going from a 3 FX combo to the delay at the first button press the fx bank goes to advanced but keeps the first effect set in chained mode and engages it
I believe this is traktor bug actually.
robin loo
Originally Posted by resorte
I am having the same bug with 2.5 and VCI-400 EGE, this is important because I use the delay jog wheel FX alot so this could be a dealbreaker on upgrading to 2.5 for me. Have you heard anything about a fix for this?
i just mapped a effect selector for the delay to the same button.
Twyla Tornabene
only bug i found: when using jog wheel FX: when going from a 3 FX combo to the delay at the first button press the fx bank goes to advanced but keeps the first effect set in chained mode and engages it

leds are working for me
I am having the same bug with 2.5 and VCI-400 EGE, this is important because I use the delay jog wheel FX alot so this could be a dealbreaker on upgrading to 2.5 for me. Have you heard anything about a fix for this?
Kimberlee Bosel
Originally Posted by groovemixer
All your LED's are working or did you need to remap them?
Didn't notice anything wrong with my LEDs. All of them were lit like they were suppose to be.
Fady Soliman
Originally Posted by donutsdc
Overall it worked fine for me but the CPU usage seems to be higher than 2.1.3 May just switch back for the time being
Leighann Kashat
How is it running for you guys?
Brenna Welbes
As far as I can tell everything works fine for me with flashflooders' tsi.
Kellie Myrum
I believe this is traktor bug actually.
Karie Jose
i tried loading the tsi twice..still can't cue
Fady Soliman
try loading the tsi file twice. i had the same issue but that was my fix.
Karie Jose
i just upgraded today to 2.5 today..no leds working and for some damn reason i can't cue AT ALL!!!
robin loo
Originally Posted by resorte
i just mapped a effect selector for the delay to the same button.
Twyla Tornabene

leds are working for me
Cassidy Dunst
Works fine in remix slots 2,3,4, but cannot load a sample in the first slot without using the mouse anybody else got this. I reverted to 2.3 because it's faultless but like any geek would like to have the spanky new boy when I flip open the lap top at the gig
Fady Soliman
k got it working!
Fady Soliman
humm ok gonna try it again, maybe mines not working cuz i did some mods. thx for letting me know!
Kimberlee Bosel
Originally Posted by groovemixer
Didn't notice anything wrong with my LEDs. All of them were lit like they were suppose to be.
robin loo

leds are working for me
Fady Soliman
Originally Posted by donutsdc
Overall it worked fine for me but the CPU usage seems to be higher than 2.1.3 May just switch back for the time being
Kimberlee Bosel
Fady Soliman
No led's working for me.

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy