VCI 400 EGE or Regular Tempo faders *high resolution??*

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQ :: VCI 400 EGE or Regular Tempo faders *high resolution??*Reply
VCI 400 EGE or Regular Tempo faders *high resolution??*
Posted on: 09.09.2012 by Julian Ispas
Hi guys, i have a Regular 400. and im getting pissed with the tempo faders. it seems like it is not "high resolution" faders. is the EGE the same?

i cant seem make the faders of the current track playing. For example, current track playing 130 bpm...and my cue track to 130 bmp....it increases by a certain % depending on tempo range you set at.

i set my at 8% range...and it sucks...it increases about 0.07 bpm so sad!!!!

is there anyway around this? is there anyway to for it to increase by 0.01 @ 8% tempo range?

the S2 tempo faders were so much better (that was replaced for this Vestax)

thanks..
Julian Ispas
Hi guys, i have a Regular 400. and im getting pissed with the tempo faders. it seems like it is not "high resolution" faders. is the EGE the same?

i cant seem make the faders of the current track playing. For example, current track playing 130 bpm...and my cue track to 130 bmp....it increases by a certain % depending on tempo range you set at.

i set my at 8% range...and it sucks...it increases about 0.07 bpm so sad!!!!

is there anyway around this? is there anyway to for it to increase by 0.01 @ 8% tempo range?

the S2 tempo faders were so much better (that was replaced for this Vestax)

thanks..
Ned Somerset
s2 tempo faders were using the NHL code i believe its called. Not Midi. Thats why they are way more sensitive. NHL is native instruments answer to MIDI. Works hand in hand with traktor and other NI software. Not sure if you can get it down to .01%. Map one of the encoders to pitch control. I believe there is a couple threads about this in this sub community .

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy