Pressing "PLAY" to match the beat of the track

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQ :: Pressing "PLAY" to match the beat of the trackReply
Pressing "PLAY" to match the beat of the track
Posted on: 18.09.2012 by Julian Ispas
So you guys know the drill....you adjust tempo then you press "PLAY" on the cue track and hoping to get beat as close as possible
to the playing track. *this shows with the orange indicator above the wavelength, if there's no orange, then you're perfect*

i recently switched to VCI-400 regular *from S2* and now, no matter how precise i am of pressing that PLAY button...i have always way off!!!! too much orange bar showing.

this is not the case with the S2, 90% i have either i am dead on or only a small bit of orange showing. then i just nudge the jog wheel to get it perfect.

is there something im doing wrong? i dont get it.

thanks
Julian Ispas
So you guys know the drill....you adjust tempo then you press "PLAY" on the cue track and hoping to get beat as close as possible
to the playing track. *this shows with the orange indicator above the wavelength, if there's no orange, then you're perfect*

i recently switched to VCI-400 regular *from S2* and now, no matter how precise i am of pressing that PLAY button...i have always way off!!!! too much orange bar showing.

this is not the case with the S2, 90% i have either i am dead on or only a small bit of orange showing. then i just nudge the jog wheel to get it perfect.

is there something im doing wrong? i dont get it.

thanks
Julian Ispas
ohhh very good point. let me check that when i get home. thanks ill play around with it.
Brenna Welbes
Latency?

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy