VCI-400 EGE vs VCI-400

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQ :: VCI-400 EGE vs VCI-400Reply
VCI-400 EGE vs VCI-400
Posted on: 01.10.2012 by Twyla Tornabene
My VCI-400 EGE suddenly stopped working toevening at a gig and I have another gig coming up in 2 days. I can pickup an VCI-400 locally but am worried about getting another EGE via mailorder in time. Can someone tell me what the main differences are? I tried to research this online but didnt really read anything that made them sound very different in functionality. My main question is that, are the same Jog FX and Echo Freeze ready to go out of box with the regular VCI-400 as they are with the EGE because I use those often, as well as the Instant Gratification FX section.

Also what is the warranty for the EGE?
Fannie Ohayre
Originally Posted by resorte
My VCI-400 EGE suddenly stopped working toevening at a gig and I have another gig coming up in 2 days. I can pickup an VCI-400 locally but am worried about getting another EGE via mailorder in time. Can someone tell me what the main differences are?
The custom DJTechTools firmware for starters.
BTW, did you figure out why your VCI-400 EGE stopped working?
Twyla Tornabene
My VCI-400 EGE suddenly stopped working toevening at a gig and I have another gig coming up in 2 days. I can pickup an VCI-400 locally but am worried about getting another EGE via mailorder in time. Can someone tell me what the main differences are? I tried to research this online but didnt really read anything that made them sound very different in functionality. My main question is that, are the same Jog FX and Echo Freeze ready to go out of box with the regular VCI-400 as they are with the EGE because I use those often, as well as the Instant Gratification FX section.

Also what is the warranty for the EGE?
Fannie Ohayre
Originally Posted by resorte
My VCI-400 EGE suddenly stopped working toevening at a gig and I have another gig coming up in 2 days. I can pickup an VCI-400 locally but am worried about getting another EGE via mailorder in time. Can someone tell me what the main differences are?
The custom DJTechTools firmware for starters.
BTW, did you figure out why your VCI-400 EGE stopped working?
robin loo
contact the store directly at orders @ djranking s.com

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy