Increase the range of the pitch fader?

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQ :: Increase the range of the pitch fader?Reply
Increase the range of the pitch fader?
Posted on: 04.11.2012 by Brenna Welbes
I was watching a video once (i believe it was a flashflooder video) and he explained a way that you can move the pitch fader without it doing anything. Like if you were slowly adjusting the tempo and you maxed out your fader, you could hold some button or something, and move the fader all the way back, and continue slowly adjusting. I can't figure out which button it is, and I can't find the video that explained it. Anyone know what I'm looking for here?

Thanks.
Brenna Welbes
Good lookin' out bro... I haven't needed to use the feature since I learned about it many months ago and I couldn't, for the life of me, remember how.

Originally Posted by fitzyp
Came here to let you know this ha
Ned Somerset
Originally Posted by Bhajan
Got it! Hold down Browser encoder knob. Thanks anyway dude!
Brenna Welbes
I was watching a video once (i believe it was a flashflooder video) and he explained a way that you can move the pitch fader without it doing anything. Like if you were slowly adjusting the tempo and you maxed out your fader, you could hold some button or something, and move the fader all the way back, and continue slowly adjusting. I can't figure out which button it is, and I can't find the video that explained it. Anyone know what I'm looking for here?

Thanks.
Brenna Welbes
Good lookin' out bro... I haven't needed to use the feature since I learned about it many months ago and I couldn't, for the life of me, remember how.

Originally Posted by fitzyp
Ned Somerset
Originally Posted by Bhajan
Brenna Welbes
Nannette Doniger
i'm afraid i have no experience with that controller but i'm sure someone on here will know
Brenna Welbes
That is precisely what I mean. Except with the VCI-400, holding shift makes the pitch fader like a direct pitch fader with full range. It's mapped somewhere else on this controller....

Hmmmmmmm.
Nannette Doniger
on the s2/4 (and i presume on other controllers too) you can hold shift an move the pitchfader without it affecting pitch in the software if thats what mean?

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy