Ist the VCI-400 still a good deal?

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQ :: Ist the VCI-400 still a good deal?Reply
Ist the VCI-400 still a good deal?
Posted on: 11.12.2012 by Velma Blackerby
Don't get me wrong, I would love to have this beast.
But after reading almost the whole community I get the feeling, that DJ TT isn't putting much efford in it any more.

What about updates and further Traktor Versions? Will there be some news to the mappings? Will there be support for this machine? I just want to be sure, not to spend a thousand euros for am machine that will be outdated and not supportet soon.

Another thing ist the Standalone Mixer mode. I would love to have a controller with this feature but if I can't put effects on external sources or record them with the internal recorder of Traktor it's totally pointless for me.
Will there be a switchable firmware perhaps? Or something similar....

The VCI-400 EGE looks like my personal wet controller dream, but there's much things that make me feel very insecure about it.
Iraida Bonaventure
Originally Posted by itzsaga
I believe as long as you want to solely use Traktor you're ean golden with a VCI-400 EGE.

Fixed.
Velma Blackerby
Don't get me wrong, I would love to have this beast.
But after reading almost the whole community I get the feeling, that DJ TT isn't putting much efford in it any more.

What about updates and further Traktor Versions? Will there be some news to the mappings? Will there be support for this machine? I just want to be sure, not to spend a thousand euros for am machine that will be outdated and not supportet soon.

Another thing ist the Standalone Mixer mode. I would love to have a controller with this feature but if I can't put effects on external sources or record them with the internal recorder of Traktor it's totally pointless for me.
Will there be a switchable firmware perhaps? Or something similar....

The VCI-400 EGE looks like my personal wet controller dream, but there's much things that make me feel very insecure about it.
Alishia Horbal
Finally with some problem with my jog wheel who not work, I have a usable VCI 400 EG, and YES its a great product, the best of all.
Joya Masi
I love this controller like a fat kid loves cake
Iraida Bonaventure
Originally Posted by itzsaga
I believe as long as you want to solely use Traktor you're ean golden with a VCI-400 EGE.

Fixed.
Bessie Larr
I believe as long as you want to solely use Traktor you're golden with a VCI-400 EGE.
Elmira Billard
I agree, I love the vci400ege! In the mix it feels fluid, intuitive and responsive. Its also receiving great support and upgrades from both Vestax and DJTT.
Fannie Ohayre
I've owned several Traktor controllers and the VCI-400 is the best controller I'ved owned.
Marisha Torbett
VCI-400 EGE is best deal!

I have a Pioneer DDJ-T1, Denon MC-3000.
And i can surely say that Vestax VCI-400EGE is more complicated, more ergonomic and more fun!
So i sold both Pioneer and Denon. Right now, with new mapping from Flashflooder (2.1.1 for traktor 2.6), i really dont need even my Midifighter 3D, because i can do EVERYTHING on Vestax.
Alishia Horbal
I buy one unit, and not receive it. But some complaint one another community , make me a few afraid about what I read.
http://www.digitaldjtips.com/community /t...eriences.7178/
Sorry I speak french

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy