Does new VCI-400 EGE work as standalone mixer?

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQ :: Does new VCI-400 EGE work as standalone mixer?Reply
Does new VCI-400 EGE work as standalone mixer?
Posted on: 15.01.2013 by Jerrie Gasque
I am curious what version of the firmware ships with any new VCI-400 EGE's purchased. Specifically, I would like to know if the unit will allow for standalone mixer functionality or not.

It seems from the community that there has been some 'growing pains' with getting the latest firmware updated.

Would DJTT update to the latest firmware prior to shipping any new orders or would this firmware update be considered a service that may or may not be provided for an extra charge (prior to shipping any new order)?

Thanks in advance for clarification!
Jerrie Gasque
I am curious what version of the firmware ships with any new VCI-400 EGE's purchased. Specifically, I would like to know if the unit will allow for standalone mixer functionality or not.

It seems from the community that there has been some 'growing pains' with getting the latest firmware updated.

Would DJTT update to the latest firmware prior to shipping any new orders or would this firmware update be considered a service that may or may not be provided for an extra charge (prior to shipping any new order)?

Thanks in advance for clarification!
Ned Somerset
I had no problems upgrading my EGE to v 2.0
Alishia Horbal
With my vci 400 EGE, with firmware ship ver 1.0, upgrade with firmware ver 2.0, and installed the standalone mixer firmware from vestax, not an easy task, but resolved.

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy