Tempo fader & jog problems

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQ :: Tempo fader & jog problemsReply
Tempo fader & jog problems
Posted on: 21.06.2012 by Morgan Saucerman
Hi guys,

Just received my new vci-400 ege, and having some problems the right jog doesnt seem to be touch sensitive.
It only responds 2 one halve of the jog and the toplayer seems to be somewhat crooked.

The other problem im having is the tempo faders only go 1,4% up or down. This one is probaply because of some traktor setting or something.

Can anyone help me out driving myself nuts here, tried calling djtt support line but I get the answering machine everytime
Josiah Buckson
Originally Posted by Bhajan
Pitch Fader issue can be resolved simply by holding the "Shift" button on the controller and moving each pitch fader back and forth. Make sure and set the pitch fader to it's center position before releasing shift.
Hi, here is vito from italy, vci golden edition, it make me crazy.... so, the same of rhudgins32 , when i swithc the line from a to c and back, sometime the play mode stop. and when i switch on c, stop c channel, when a switch on a stop the a channel, the day after it stop, than it does again...

if i don't switch at the beginning it does perfect. and it does only with a and c non with b & d.

the pitch band is realy unperfect.... i'm using with traktor pro 2,
i was using the pioneer ddj sx before, was perfect great, but too big....
that is perfect size, but not so correct...
should i returning back to dj ranking sthanks for kind cooperation!!!
Morgan Saucerman
Hi guys,

Just received my new vci-400 ege, and having some problems the right jog doesnt seem to be touch sensitive.
It only responds 2 one halve of the jog and the toplayer seems to be somewhat crooked.

The other problem im having is the tempo faders only go 1,4% up or down. This one is probaply because of some traktor setting or something.

Can anyone help me out driving myself nuts here, tried calling djtt support line but I get the answering machine everytime
Alishia Horbal
For the jogwheel problem
http://community .djranking s.com/showthread.php?t=64336
Josiah Buckson
Originally Posted by Bhajan
Pitch Fader issue can be resolved simply by holding the "Shift" button on the controller and moving each pitch fader back and forth. Make sure and set the pitch fader to it's center position before releasing shift.
Hi, here is vito from italy, vci golden edition, it make me crazy.... so, the same of rhudgins32 , when i swithc the line from a to c and back, sometime the play mode stop. and when i switch on c, stop c channel, when a switch on a stop the a channel, the day after it stop, than it does again...

if i don't switch at the beginning it does perfect. and it does only with a and c non with b & d.

the pitch band is realy unperfect.... i'm using with traktor pro 2,
i was using the pioneer ddj sx before, was perfect great, but too big....
that is perfect size, but not so correct...
should i returning back to dj ranking sthanks for kind cooperation!!!
Brenna Welbes
Marya Stanwick
I am going to post on this thread because I have a similar problem, but some additions and the solution didn't work. My pitch faders , once moved, only go back to the natural position when i move the fader all the way down to the bottom. There are some other issues I am having as well, including when I move the switch from A to C or B to D, when I move the selector back to the other deck, the play button doesn't work correctly, I have to hold it like it is a cue point.

edit: sorry, running 2.5 on macbook pro lion
Morgan Saucerman
Managed to get djtt support on the phone, and we figured it out.

I used the import in the devices dropdown instead of the big import button in the lower left corner.
Works awesome now, serato itch(which i used for 2y with ns7) just feels like stoneage software now

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy