Help setting up VCI-100SE - No channel faders/crossfader in software

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: Help setting up VCI-100SE - No channel faders/crossfader in softwareReply
Help setting up VCI-100SE - No channel faders/crossfader in software
Posted on: 30.08.2011 by Mitchel Twellman
I just bought a VCI-100SE second hand and am trying to set it up. I have installed Traktor Scratch Pro v1.2.4, and downloaded the v3.6.4 mappings, and imported the mapping into Traktor. All of the buttons, knobs and trackwheels work fine. The only problem I have is the ch 1/2 faders and crossfader are not mapped into the software. Even when I go to the "2D int Mixer" mode to see everything, there are no ch 1/2 faders that show up, and when I move the faders on the controller, they do nothing. Any ideas on why this is happening? Thanks!
Mitchel Twellman
I just bought a VCI-100SE second hand and am trying to set it up. I have installed Traktor Scratch Pro v1.2.4, and downloaded the v3.6.4 mappings, and imported the mapping into Traktor. All of the buttons, knobs and trackwheels work fine. The only problem I have is the ch 1/2 faders and crossfader are not mapped into the software. Even when I go to the "2D int Mixer" mode to see everything, there are no ch 1/2 faders that show up, and when I move the faders on the controller, they do nothing. Any ideas on why this is happening? Thanks!
Mitchel Twellman
NM - just figured it out from another post on here. I had to select "internal" from the audio Output Routing prefs....

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy