vci-100 questions with effects 1 ;TraktorP2 effects mapping help

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: vci-100 questions with effects 1 ;TraktorP2 effects mapping helpReply
vci-100 questions with effects 1 ;TraktorP2 effects mapping help
Posted on: 07.09.2011 by Joana Ellingworth
Im using the 3.6.4 mapping i believe it's called and im not sure why im getting no response when using the effects in effects 1. I have the "Control FX" bank red dotted to 1 on the overlay but nothing. Im havent tried to map out anything because i dont know how to properly do it. Effx 2 is solid and haven't run into trouble with that.

Also, im not sure how to use the "FX TYPE" on the overlay neither the "Route fx" or the "Fx presets" ... maby that has somthing to do with it. Iknow its alot but just help one one if not all would be great.

Thanks in advance
Joana Ellingworth
Im using the 3.6.4 mapping i believe it's called and im not sure why im getting no response when using the effects in effects 1. I have the "Control FX" bank red dotted to 1 on the overlay but nothing. Im havent tried to map out anything because i dont know how to properly do it. Effx 2 is solid and haven't run into trouble with that.

Also, im not sure how to use the "FX TYPE" on the overlay neither the "Route fx" or the "Fx presets" ... maby that has somthing to do with it. Iknow its alot but just help one one if not all would be great.

Thanks in advance

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy