Cross fader curve knob

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: Cross fader curve knobReply
Cross fader curve knob
Posted on: 16.09.2011 by Emilee Woytovich
My cross fader curve knob seems to be stuck on the harshest setting regardless of where the actual knob is positioned. It will flick back to a smooth setting if I press on it but otherwise jumps straight back to the harsh setting (this leads me to believe its got something to do with the connection in the wiring. Has anyone else experienced this?

EDIT: And I just noticed the weirdest thing. When my right channel volume fader is all the way down, then the crossfader will work on whatever setting the x-fader curve setting is at the back of the unit. But when the right volume fader is up, the cross fader will act on the harsh setting regardless of where the knob at the back is....
Emilee Woytovich
My cross fader curve knob seems to be stuck on the harshest setting regardless of where the actual knob is positioned. It will flick back to a smooth setting if I press on it but otherwise jumps straight back to the harsh setting (this leads me to believe its got something to do with the connection in the wiring. Has anyone else experienced this?

EDIT: And I just noticed the weirdest thing. When my right channel volume fader is all the way down, then the crossfader will work on whatever setting the x-fader curve setting is at the back of the unit. But when the right volume fader is up, the cross fader will act on the harsh setting regardless of where the knob at the back is....
Glennis Cartin
New controller time I believe Fletcher....

Maybe you could just open the unit up and tighten up all the connections there?
Emilee Woytovich
bump

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy