Where can i buy new VCI 100 black knobs?

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: Where can i buy new VCI 100 black knobs?Reply
Where can i buy new VCI 100 black knobs?
Posted on: 25.08.2011 by Else Weihs
I've been a VCI-100 SE user for a little while and i bought it from a friend with the standard grey plastic knobs/faders.

I want to replace them with the black (rubber?) knobs/faders that djranking s recently sold, but i cannot find them anywhere.

Can anybody help me? I've sent a e-mail and a twitter message already to the crew, but i didn't got any answer.

Thank you in advance!
Miquel Bridgewater
Originally Posted by djzwartveld
I've been a VCI-100 SE user for a little while and i bought it from a friend with the standard grey plastic knobs/faders.

I want to replace them with the black (rubber?) knobs/faders that djranking s recently sold, but i cannot find them anywhere.

Can anybody help me? I've sent a e-mail and a twitter message already to the crew, but i didn't got any answer.

Thank you in advance!
I've seen them on http://www.djs-face.com/ a while ago.
Maybe you can try to get them there.

Best Regards,

Richard
Else Weihs

Thank you in advance!
Marianela Kissner
Hi

It's there anyone DIY (do it yourself) made of these knobs and faders ?
Would love to know how this things with blacks

Thanks
Delmar Hungler
Isn't that site broken?
Miquel Bridgewater
Originally Posted by djzwartveld

Thank you in advance!
I've seen them on http://www.djs-face.com/ a while ago.
Maybe you can try to get them there.

Best Regards,

Richard

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy