Sync not working right

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: Sync not working rightReply
Sync not working right
Posted on: 29.09.2011 by Shizuko Alea
I have VCI-100 FW 1.4 w/ the 3.6.4 mapping using Traktor Pro v 1.2.7.

The FW upgrade went flawless and everything was working fine months ago before I went on deployment. Now that Im back I have pulled the tools out and have started mixing again. However, this time when I hit the SYNC button to try and sync the upcoming track with the one playing, it only adjusts the BPM to match but wont stay sync'd. The button on the VCI and in Traktor won't stay lit. Any ideas??

I tried searching posts but some are 100+ pages long and I dont have the opportunity to read through them all given my current training schedule.
Shizuko Alea
I have VCI-100 FW 1.4 w/ the 3.6.4 mapping using Traktor Pro v 1.2.7.

The FW upgrade went flawless and everything was working fine months ago before I went on deployment. Now that Im back I have pulled the tools out and have started mixing again. However, this time when I hit the SYNC button to try and sync the upcoming track with the one playing, it only adjusts the BPM to match but wont stay sync'd. The button on the VCI and in Traktor won't stay lit. Any ideas??

I tried searching posts but some are 100+ pages long and I dont have the opportunity to read through them all given my current training schedule.

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy