Jogs not as responsive when I upgraded to 2.1.1

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: Jogs not as responsive when I upgraded to 2.1.1Reply
Jogs not as responsive when I upgraded to 2.1.1
Posted on: 29.09.2011 by Dara Leding
For those folks who have upgraded to 2.1.1 and are using a VCI-100 SE, have you noticed that the jogs are not as tight 2.0.3?

I started up 2.0.3 to see if it was a hardware issue, but the jogs felt like they should.

I can cut/scratch quicker with 2.0.3 than with 2.1.1 and am wondering what I need to do to have my jogs respond like they should with the newest update.

I'm running Traktor on a Penryn MacBook Pro with 6gb of ram. I'm using a VCI-100 SE with the 1.4 firmware and the 3.6.4 tsi for Traktor Pro 2. I tried reimporting the tsi a few times and restarting the app, but I still have lazy jog wheels.

When updating, I had Traktor copy all my settings to the new version.

Not sure what to do. Thanks in advance.
Dara Leding
For those folks who have upgraded to 2.1.1 and are using a VCI-100 SE, have you noticed that the jogs are not as tight 2.0.3?

I started up 2.0.3 to see if it was a hardware issue, but the jogs felt like they should.

I can cut/scratch quicker with 2.0.3 than with 2.1.1 and am wondering what I need to do to have my jogs respond like they should with the newest update.

I'm running Traktor on a Penryn MacBook Pro with 6gb of ram. I'm using a VCI-100 SE with the 1.4 firmware and the 3.6.4 tsi for Traktor Pro 2. I tried reimporting the tsi a few times and restarting the app, but I still have lazy jog wheels.

When updating, I had Traktor copy all my settings to the new version.

Not sure what to do. Thanks in advance.
Dara Leding
So everyone that's using a VCI-100 SE with 1.4 FW and running Traktor 2.1.1 is having no problem at all with the jogs?

Sorry just wanted to bump this up to get some sort of response.

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy