Loading Controller Settings

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: Loading Controller SettingsReply
Loading Controller Settings
Posted on: 10.10.2011 by Jody Goman
I am using a VCI-100SE Arcade with firmware 1.3 and the newest mappings in Traktor Pro 2.

Everything loads properly and works great. The only thing i wanted to know is if I have to go into the controller settings every time i start Traktor or is there a way to have the settings saved so they load automatically upon start up?

Obviously its not the most difficult process (2 mouse clicks). But if i could eliminate the step that would be nice.
Jody Goman
Originally Posted by photojojo
It will default to saying keyboard in the drop down, you don't have to change it. As long as you set your in/out ports correctly it should be fine.

Looks like this was this issue...set the in/out to the VCI mapping and looks like it works upon startup now. Thanks for the help.
Jody Goman
I am using a VCI-100SE Arcade with firmware 1.3 and the newest mappings in Traktor Pro 2.

Everything loads properly and works great. The only thing i wanted to know is if I have to go into the controller settings every time i start Traktor or is there a way to have the settings saved so they load automatically upon start up?

Obviously its not the most difficult process (2 mouse clicks). But if i could eliminate the step that would be nice.
Reid Capulin
has anyone had a problem with the crossfader not working properly. I have both the vci 100 tsi for traktor 2 loaded and the MFpro beatmasher tsi loaded and for some reason the crossfader only cuts out the right channel.
Jody Goman
Originally Posted by photojojo
It will default to saying keyboard in the drop down, you don't have to change it. As long as you set your in/out ports correctly it should be fine.

Looks like this was this issue...set the in/out to the VCI mapping and looks like it works upon startup now. Thanks for the help.
Leeanna Ayla
Jody Goman
Thats how my audio settings work but for some reason my controller settings do not....

I brought in my .tsi file with the big import button and it shows up in the drop down menu but never loads upon startup. Is there a method to save settings that im missing?

Wish i had that picture of Will Ferrell as Mugatu because i feel like im taking crazy pills now....
Lorelei Przybylowicz
The settings should auto save when you exit and be exactly the same as you left it when you re-open Traktor.

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy