Setting up my VCI-100 with TP2

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: Setting up my VCI-100 with TP2Reply
Setting up my VCI-100 with TP2
Posted on: 21.10.2011 by Darren Fawber
Ok so i recently purchased a Vci-100 black and I plan to upgrade the firmware and get a new overlay.

The unit didn't come with a version of traktor, but this isn't a problem because I got Traktor pro 2. My question is, how do I go about connecting the controller to Traktor, do I just load the tsi?
Dena Chinn
Originally Posted by indaMIX
Ok so i recently purchased a Vci-100 black and I plan to upgrade the firmware and get a new overlay.

The unit didn't come with a version of traktor, but this isn't a problem because I got Traktor pro 2. My question is, how do I go about connecting the controller to Traktor, do I just load the tsi?
probably want to use this .tsi file. 4.0
Darren Fawber

Darren Fawber
sweet, it seems to be working well.. thanks
Dena Chinn
Originally Posted by indaMIX

probably want to use this .tsi file. 4.0

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy