vci-100 no midi signal

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: vci-100 no midi signalReply
vci-100 no midi signal
Posted on: 05.09.2012 by Thales Santos
hi
suddenly after using a long time my vci-100 with traktor 2, it stopped responding:
the controller turns on and all the leds turns on, when i push any button it changes colors and the "data send" light blinking. but in traktor itself there is no respond to the controller, nothing happens at all, windows recognize the controller, but no program respond to it.
i tried even virtual dj and the results are the same
i downloaded midi-ox and it also doesn't recognize any signal from the controller
what can be the problem?

(i also tried it with different computer and the result are the same)
Adelle Zbacnik
Did you ever figure it out? Mine is doing something similar, except it works sometimes but will randomly pulse on and off like a strobe light. Changed the USB cable so its not that, also installed the newest Traktor Pro 2.

Originally Posted by vladikpri
hi
suddenly after using a long time my vci-100 with traktor 2, it stopped responding:
the controller turns on and all the leds turns on, when i push any button it changes colors and the "data send" light blinking. but in traktor itself there is no respond to the controller, nothing happens at all, windows recognize the controller, but no program respond to it.
i downloaded midi-ox and it also doesn't recognize any signal from the controller
what can be the problem?

Thales Santos
hi
what can be the problem?

Adelle Zbacnik
Did you ever figure it out? Mine is doing something similar, except it works sometimes but will randomly pulse on and off like a strobe light. Changed the USB cable so its not that, also installed the newest Traktor Pro 2.

Originally Posted by vladikpri
hi
what can be the problem?

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy