MFC works okayl on Deck A, not deck B

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: MFC works okayl on Deck A, not deck BReply
MFC works okayl on Deck A, not deck B
Posted on: 08.07.2012 by Judy Vucich
I'm pretty new to DJing but I've come a long way. So i bought the midifighter classic, and intended to use the Instant Gratification mapping for my s2. At first i realized i had issues with the midifighter so i looked around and realized it might help if i imported it twice which i did. It works better for deck A except for the top row. For deck B the only buttons that work are the top row.
I was believeing if it might be something that can be fixed with the Midifighter Utility. Or maybe the instant gratification is only for controllers with 4 decks. Should i look for a different mapping or is it a different issue?

Any answers or clarification would be sweet.

Sorry if there is already a thread on this, i tried looking but couldn't find anything
Judy Vucich
I'm pretty new to DJing but I've come a long way. So i bought the midifighter classic, and intended to use the Instant Gratification mapping for my s2. At first i realized i had issues with the midifighter so i looked around and realized it might help if i imported it twice which i did. It works better for deck A except for the top row. For deck B the only buttons that work are the top row.
I was believeing if it might be something that can be fixed with the Midifighter Utility. Or maybe the instant gratification is only for controllers with 4 decks. Should i look for a different mapping or is it a different issue?

Any answers or clarification would be sweet.

Sorry if there is already a thread on this, i tried looking but couldn't find anything
Kandis Ludwigson
I got the midi fighter classic as well if u put it in four banks mode that will use the effects on all 4 decks

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy